Welcome to episode 3 of the Kill The Cold Call™ podcast.
Are you looking to make selling easier, more frictionless, and more effective? If so, this episode is for you.
Tom has been a veteran in the marketing agency world having about 25 years experience. He brings a valuable perspective to social selling because over the course of his career he’s straddled both marketing and sales for the agencies he’s been involved in.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How technology has levelled the playing ground in sales for smaller companies,
- What Aikido Selling is and how it can help increase your sales,
- The concept of a prospect’s ‘blind spot’ and how it can help you sell more,
- A concept Tom calls ‘first’ and ‘second click’ content and how this concept can be used to improve your content marketing strategy,
- How to use software and Google to better acquire customer intelligence (what Tom deems as ‘social recognizance’) and how this intelligence can help you create better customer profiles, marketing messages, and content strategies.
- The benefits of matching customer questions to the type of content you develop,
- Why not ignoring non-prospects may be more important than ever before,
- And more.
Enjoy the episode.
- If you want to stay connected to Tom and some of his work: Tom on LinkedIn, Twitter, Converse Digital, and his book, The Invisible Sale.