Welcome to episode 4 of the Kill The Cold Call™ podcast.
For approximately 30 years, Tibor has been in the professional sales industry and for the better part of his career he has done professional development for salespeople and teams where he focuses his work on helping business to business (B2B) companies increase their new business acquisition and/or expand account value.
Tibor was also ranked #8 on the Forbes 2014 list of Top 30 Social Sales Influencers.
In this episode, we discuss:
- How to gain better intelligence through software on your prospects prior to reaching out
- How developing a sales narrative can help you sell more,
- Learn about a software Tibor uses to amplify his own web-based content,
- How to develop language and messaging to sell better,
- How switching one thing on how you look at the sales role contextually can lead to more sales,
- Tips on overcoming objections
- The importance of focusing on objectives more and products less
- Tips for goal setting and achievement as a sales person
- And more.
- Some of the software Tibor mentioned on the episode were Charlie, Triberr, Kite Desk, Connect Up, and Gift Mail.