Welcome to episode 7 of the Kill The Cold Call™ podcast.
This episode is with Matt Heinz, the CEO of Heinz Marketing. Amongst other things, Matt specializes in helping companies implement and improve their marketing automation programs. I first learned about Matt’s work through the Forbes.com Top 30 Social Sales Influencers list where he ranked No. 13.
This call is resourceful if you’re looking to implement marketing automation, or improve your current system.
Specifically, here’s some items to look forward to:
- What marketing automation is and its benefits to a company
- Some of the key stages of setting up or improving a marketing automation program
- A discussion about what sales metrics matter most in your sales planning
- Why it could be a mistake to map out your sales forecasting based on historical data (which many do) from your CRM and what to do alternatively
- What a buyer’s journey is and why it’s important to map content to it
- Learn more about positioning your company to be based more on value and less on price
- Understand better what to listen to as a marketer that may indicate buying signals in an implicit way
- Insights around when a lead should get passed over to sales
- And more.
- The buyer’s journey model by SiriusDecisions that Matt references in the conversation.