Today marks the launch of the new Kill The Cold Call™ podcast.
I’ve been looking forward to this day for a while now as it’s an opportunity to connect in and listen to some of the world’s foremost experts on sales, marketing, and social selling.
To kick off episode #1 is Adele Revella, the CEO of Buyer Persona Institute. Adele is the author of the new book (Wiley), Buyer Personas: How to Gain Insight into your Customers Expectations, Alight your Marketing Strategies, and Win More Business. Some of her clients include SAP, Siemens, Rockwell, and Caterpillar.
By listening to this podcast you’ll:
- Learn how to create a buyer persona,
- Learn how to be right on the mark more as a marketer,
- Learn how to take all your product’s features and benefits and discover which matter most to your ideal customer,
- Learn why assumptions, surveys, and aggregated data are not the most effective method to buyer persona development,
- Observe Adele and I role play a buyer persona interview,
- Receive tips for conducting your own buyer persona development interview,
- Receive tips on how to distill your data down into a polished buyer persona,
- And more.
Additional Episode Notes
- Here is the sample buyer persona that Adele mentions on the episode.
- To keep in touch with Adele, follow her on Twitter at @BuyerPersona.
Get a pen and paper, and enjoy this rich talk!