ActiveDEMAND is a marketing automation software that helps corporate marketers, salespeople and marketing agencies sell more while producing greater efficiency.
In the last few years, marketing automation has become more integral to business success so I wanted to bring Sean on a call to really explore what marketing automation is, how it can benefit a company like yours, and to look at some of the key features that marketing automation platforms offer.
If you’re a salesperson or a marketer and you want to learn more about marketing automation software, this one hour call will be well worth your time as it’s going to get you up to speed on this topic.
Here are some of the items we cover:
- Learn how marketing automation can help you understand your buyer’s journey better,
- Learn more about what signals are and what marketing automation software can track that standard web analytics software such as Google Analytics cannot,
- Learn the four (4) ways to have anonymity removed from your website sessions,
- Learn the major features that exist in capable marketing automation software platforms,
- Learn how marketing automation can assist if you have too many leads, too few leads, or leads that are going to the wrong people or departments in your company.
- Learn more about what lead scoring is and three tips for setting up a lead scoring program in your company,
- Learn how phone analytics software can empower your sales team to sell more effectively,
- Learn how to use marketing automation to increase customer advocacy without much additional effort
Enjoy the episode:
During the episode, I referenced two items that take a look at the evolved buyer’s journey:
- Google’s Zero Moment of Truth. Here’s an 89 second trailer and a lengthier e-guide on it.
- CEB conducted a study where they found in B2B settings, 57% of the time, the prospect’s decision is made by the time they reach out to the supplier.